DUTIES OF QA/QC ENGINEER
Develop testing methods
Share information regarding the issue with the upper level as well as lower level workers
Solve the problems
RESPONSIBILITIES OF QA/QC ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Responsible for all electrical inspections related to installations, testing, commissioning etc. for the involved project.
– To conduct inspection of all ongoing activities for electrical installations
. – To conduct inspections for all electrical material deliveries.
– To attend all electrical inspections with client/contractor representatives.
– To submit inspection requests in coordination with concerned site/project engineers.
– Prepare daily QA/QC report regarding inspections, material, Non conformances etc.
– Prepare weekly surveillance reports, non-conformance reports and verification of corrective actions
– Check the drawings and documents used at site for approvals and compliance with project requirements.
– Ensure that all works are carried out as per the approved method statements and drawings.
– Ensure that all equipment used are calibrated and with valid certificates.
– Assist / coordinate the preparation of the final handing over documents such as QCQA documents, testing and commissioning reports etc.
– Preparation of testing and commissioning method statements in coordination with vendors, General Contractor representative’s and project owners representative’s .
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR QA/QC ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite(Word, Excel and Outlook)
Ability to read and understand Blueprints Well organized, with a strong emphasis on attention to details.
Knowledge of Auto CAD drawings and symbols
Knowledge of electrical theory as it applies to renewable energies.
Good communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management